EmotiCheck is a mobile Health & Wellness app currently available for iPhone and iPad only, with potential for future Android development. Search “EmotiCheck” in the App Store to download for free!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Once a day EmotiCheck sends you a friendly notification.
- Open the app and select the emoji that best represents how you’re feeling.
- Feel free to write an accompanying journal entry in the textbox if you want. Or not.
- Go about your day – just a little more in tune with your mind, body, and soul!
- Daily reminder can be sent at a customizable time to help maintain a consistent practice of emotion identification that fits with your lifestyle.
- A weekly rollup can be emailed to the recipient(s) of your choice, such as a care provider, family member, or friend, in order to facilitate communication, accountability, and social support.
PRODUCT HISTORY: The app was created in 2016 and released in 2017 by father-daughter duo Julia Powers (creative director) and John Powers (technical director). For more info on concept development, click here. To contact us, click here.